Monday, September 12, 2011

New Job

I am slowly loosing my mind--- something that will take me eons to get back-- sanity.

The work environment must be a place of comfort and productivity. Not a place where you feel stupid for following procedure only to get told that you are doing something wrong or NOT thinking.

The culture is something that you need to be able to embrace and the company should have similar values that you, yourself have. It should be a place that you LIKE going to, most days, and a place of growth--ideally.

This is NOT the place where I work. I work in a high turnover company, whose employees are in their early to mid 20's-- NO benefits-- and a top dag who LOVES to hear himself talk, but rarely listens--- thus is the work life apparently.

All this to say that I need more money (since I got low balled on my salary) and in order to do so I will be seeking out preferably another position, but in the meantime maybe a part time gig?

Who knows-- I need to write more that's for sure-- so maybe once of those secondary jobs can be in writing.

Any suggestions on resources is appreciated-- any jobs needed to weekend/evening help I AM HERE!

Anyone need a marketing professional with a graduate degree? HELLLLLLOOOOOOO! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)