Monday, September 12, 2011

This past Weekend

This past weekend was nuckin futs.

It was by no means a normal weekend for me and I am not sure how I really feel about it.

It started Friday night with me bailing (per a norm) on my friends bday party-- I was tired ok!
But then I was jokingly replying to a request for a sugar baby and BOOM im in talks for a Sugar Daddy--
Now, normally this is NOT something that I would consider, but I thought why not--

My new motto being: ONLY IF ITS EASY

Because it was easy-- then it got uncomfortable and a lil scary-- this person started blowing up my phone and just generally creeped me out.
Anywho I declined to meet with him on Sunday as planned due to those reasons. You never want to do anything if you have a bad feeling about it.

Saturday-- nothing really went down major, went out that night and wish I would have stayed home. I think that it was a combo of VERY boring environment- not drinking to ease that pain of being there-- and then my own issues of NOT wanting to be in the same environment as some Los Angelenos-- the FAKE HAIR has me trippin and I just dont want to be around people that want this Pocahontas look--with someone else's hair and a dress that is barely there.

Call me crazy I guess. I also need to find my own confidence and hold onto that.

Sunday came and I spent the day with my mom-- which was nice, brunch at Nola's downtown was ok-- nothing there blew my mind in any way-- other than the office gossip I got.

Sunday night though- lost my cell phone and found it again (whew), and then there was a HUGE domestic disturbance next door to us. It was loud and it was largely unnecessary-- I blame the younger generation.

This chick just wouldnt stop antagonizing a clearly irrational and drunk individual. It got pretty bad and the cops and paramedics were called. I was 2 seconds from calling the cops myself. It was a little scary-- I dont want to be one of those people that dont DO anything when there is something to be done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)