Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday

Crappy Monday!

Its raining, I had to be at work for 8:30, its the first day that I am going BACK TO THE GYM, and Im again, 3 clicks off center.

Sheesh!

Well, the gym thing, is going to eventually lead to a postive transformation. But everything else can SHOVE IT!

This 3 clicks off center thing is getting old, I wake up, and feel that something is amiss, yet I cant quite put my finger on it. I guess its finding my happy??? Iunno. I think that I might be trying too hard to maintain a contentment.

Ever wonder if you are destined to NOT be like most people. That your life is unique, that your path is drastically different from the majority of the population, yet still seeped in reality and society? I feel this greatness bubbling inside me, I guess Im just not sure on how to let it free....... I just wanna be successful, I just want to be able to reach some of the potential I know I have, I just wanna tap into that extra something, if only slightly more than 10% of brainpower. Hell, I dont even know what I want to do, Im just capatilizing on the opportunities that come my way.... I think it might be focus that I lack that is driving me mad. As of now--finish grad school, get an apartment, get a 3rd roommate, finish the internship strong, go to the gym regularlly, eat better, BE better, reevaluate what path you want to take at work,---- exhausting I know...

I think that I think too much......I think, therefore I am... sigh-- but what AM I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)