Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Rain-- my bone to pick with Boston

So-- ummmmm its like been raining MOST of the days since I returned from Sunny Cali...I personally dont mind the rain, I actually love the smell of it and the anticipation of it before it gets here-- I like it when it gets all windy right before it rains, and then the rain is a straight downpour and it nourishes life, and stimulates growth, and makes everything super green....BUT---- EVERYDAY?

Whats up with that BOSTON?! Yeah you heard me! Im callin you out!

I check the weather-- and you know what it says? It says hi of 72--low of 62, and that it probably will shower... well THIS is thunder Im hearing, and its pouring! Never once have you ACTUALLY been true to what is predicted...NOW you wanna be reliable? Little too late!

Boston, when you have indicated that it is going to rain the past, it has simply been a sprinkling, nothing too serious, but mostly a study in humiliating me by making me wear rain boots and there is no REAL rain--so I walk around in rubber boots and peoplel look at me funny. No big deal Im used to it...

NOW-- you have me in 4.5 inch heels and its pouring. Pouring and dark!

Oh, you think thats funny? Yeah, well, I was thinking ahead, and brought my flippy floppys. Yes, I am aware that my feet will probably still get wet, BUT, at least I wont be falling from great heights and slippin around. Just slippin around.

Sigh, I am hoping that for our nation's birthday celebration that at least the sun will peak out. If not, sigh---- well lets not plan a Plan B quite yet and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)