Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th Wedding...and my unattendance


So I hate that I wasnt there for Ayana's wedding. We grew up together and I wanted to be there for those special moments. I know that I was not able to afford it---blahhhhh-- and I hate it even more that I wont be able to attend the reception that they are having in LA for those who were unable to make it to Cancun...

Broke for that too-- JOY!

I always wished that someone random would be like, Brianca, I will pay for you to live, so that you dont have to worry, I will pay for you to visit your family at like 4 month intervals while you are embarking on higher education.

That would be good. As long as I was in school, someone would be investing in the AWESOMENESS that is me....

But, alas, I am a self-made woman. I, (upon exiting school), will have put myself not only through undergrad, but graduate school as well--and I have the loans to prove it! I know that the life lessons I have learned and continue to learn, will help me wither harder storms, but damn... sometimes its nice to be taken care of and not have to worry about where rent is coming from and deciding to buy cat food over ppl food---

Eh, but it is what it is-- and I wish Ayana and Ian the greatest happiness in the journey of life that they have chosen to experience together. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...Bri, I'm sure Ayana knew how much you wanted to be there to support her. You'll be at the next wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)