Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I WANT!

So I believe in the Secret. I believe in that power-- I believe in it because it has worked for me. So now everyday, (that I remember) I chant what I want...

*** I wont be telling the chant***

But lets just say that it was "when" I get into grad school and "when" I get accepted, and "when" I move to Boston-- I would correct myself if i said "if"....and well-- here I am!

So---- I say, " I want"...but I realized that I need to change that to " I am", because this next Secret is a personal evolution-- a situational--station change if you will....

I think the power of positive thinking, is a powerful thing indeed!

I have faith that this one thing will work to my advantage, even though there technically is no way as of right now-- at least not one that I can see clearly-- I can only hope and hold on to what I want, and what I think is best for me.

Cheers to living life with the glass ALL full---

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog :-) keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Optimism and Positive thinking does wonders...why be negative, that is not motivating and gets you no where :-) There are so many more options when you think about the glass being half full

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)