Monday, July 13, 2009

This Monday--- 7/13

Today was a good day.

I looked ridic flyy as I did my hair last night, and the compliments just kept comin! Which is always nice to hear--that you are doing something that the general population thinks is a positive and good thing!

Wore my new tunic from Forever 21-- and was feelin good in general. Got a text from Guy from Friday-- we should hopefully be meeting this week for a dranky drank!

For dinner I had Upper Crust-- they have this coupon you use to get 1 free after you buy a slice, and it was sooooo good.

After, Roomie #2 and I went to Daisy Bucanans and met the bartender Bacon. (not real name but its a long story) Needless to say-- I think we made a new friend here in Boston. He was interested in what we were all about and how we found living in Boston-- the unfriendly city!

ANNNNNDDDDDD I think he wants to be my friend...(eeeekkkkk) I could use a nice guy friend, because I miss the ones I had in Cali--- we shall see as he gave me his email address to send him the coupon for pizza (only good through tomorrow), and Im hoping that we met someone who can show us what this city is all about-- Boylston St is getting played out for my nightlife!

But yeah-- I did good things at work and am starting to get more and more responsibility and people are beginning to recognize me as more than just the receptionist---

So again, today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)