Friday, July 17, 2009

Evolution

The evolution of one's self should be a planned event--designated by stages and goals to accomplish to BECOME.

What one becomes is entirely up to the individual, but must be decided upon the knowledge that we are all interconnected--that even the most minute action can have a very large effect on our world as a whole.

I have decided to evolve myself and focus on that--rather than external forces that I cannot control---hell I might not even be able to control this evolution, but its something that I would liek to try and guide, (as we should all know and accept that we are NOT in control-- SHE is...)

So along with my material "Wants"--- I want to focus on the inner me, the me that needs to be happy and satisfied more than lonely, isolated, and complaining driven. I want to be able to focus on the positve more often than not, and become the powerhouse woman that I have always dreamed of being.

I want to be self-confident in my actions, and aware of my impact. I want to be able to look myself in the eyes in the mirror and smile, with gratitude, with a humbleness, and with strength.

This is my evolution...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)