Saturday, July 11, 2009

Transformers

I used to have transformers-- with the Barbies and the dream house and the ninja turtles....

I loved them...

Just finished watching the movie (2)--- Micheal Bay sir, you sure do like to blow things up and destroy EVERYTHING!

Of course I liked the movie, and at one point I was disappointed that it wasnt more plot--that it was simply action, but the plot kicked in and I LOVES!

It was amazing how Megan Fox was clean in her white pants for MOST the movie, and then they finally put some smudges on that tush!

Dude, I wanna B A TRANSFORMER-- ROBOT IN DISGUISE... sing it with me! For all the 80's babies... Saturday morning, with that and Thunda Thunda Thunda Thundercats! (giggle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Come back for more of my life! (giggle)